We’ll start with a free initial building cost estimate for any floor plan, even if you haven’t purchased a lot, yet.
Then we’ll walk you through our five-step pre-building process, outlined below.
C & H Construction can build virtually any floor plan, from just about any architect or online new home source. Give us your favorite plan (or ask us for help finding it), and we’ll tell you the bottom line. C & H Construction can add special features to make the house just right for you.
5 Step – Pre-Building Process
1. Determine your budget – A first step may be getting preapproved, to determine price range. Your basic price range will help determine the right combination of lot price, home square footage, special features, and interior and exterior finishes.
2. Free Lot Inspection – Whether you already own a lot, or are still weighing your options, make sure to have your lot inspected. We’ve been involved in thousands of lot decisions, and we are happy to help you:
3. Choose a Floor Plan – There are tens of thousands of home plans available. We build everything from one story homes and main floor master homes to mother-in-law suite, guest suite, or second master bedroom homes.
4. Customize the Floor Plan – Custom floor plan changes can include:
5. Design Advice and Services – We can show you how to put your personality all over your new home. And You’ll find far more premium materials – like granite countertops, hardwood flooring and custom tile work – and far more special features, like built-in storage, majestic archways, barrel vault ceilings, trey ceilings, and Signature details (varying by plan) – included, standard in C & H Construction.
Upon completing the pre-building process, these are the following steps: